Welcome to Health and Care Partnerships, a specialist knowledge portal, bringing together Networks, organisations, groups and individuals to share knowledge and learning to improve health and care services and the quality of life for people who use them.
It is sponsored the National Clinical Directors for Mental Health and Dementia, NHS England and the Strategic Clinical Network (South West).
Find out how you can use the portal below. Please send your comments, suggestions and material to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find, contribute, and recommend
- data and intelligence to inform commissioning and service redesign
- evidence and the case for change
- models of care
- up-to-date commissioning specifications and tools
- guidance and standards
- outcome indicators and measures
- positive practice.
Network, learn and share
- join Voices in Health and Care as a network, group, service or team
- use the portal’s networking tools to support and promote your work
- upload and download positive practice
- share and exchange knowledge, learning and resources
- connect across networks
- discuss, debate, consult and communicate
- keep up to date with innovations, news and events.
Knowledge and Innovation Partnerships
Voices in Health and Care is managed by Knowledge and Innovation Partnerships Ltd, a consultancy that supports innovation in commissioning and service redesign.
- specialist knowledge portals
- networking support
- knowledge management and communications services, and
- expert support to commissioners and providers.
Our health and care knowledge portals include:
To find out more, please contact Rowan Purdy, Director, Knowledge and Innovation Partnerships Ltd., +44.1612828776, +44.7852175374, email@example.com